Cross Dragonoid is a dragon-like Bakugan that has four wings that are shaped, similarly to Lumino Dragonoid, in the form of a cross. Contrary to his previous forms, his arms are now detached from his wings as well as each arm bear four fingers each. Just like his previous form, Neo Dragonoid, he bears the Perfect Core diamond on his chest; the only disparity being that it’s colored changed to a shade of blue just like Infinity Dragonoid. A rather blatant feature to Cross Dragonoid is that he has a huge spike protruding from his back, an aspect shared by Delta Dragonoid. His horns have shown to be more developed; some even close to his eyes. As of his ball form, he bears similarities to his previous form; only certain features being elaborated such as his head shape, wings etc. His ball form also can spin like Neo Dragonoid.
In Spectra Rises, he battled Helios MK2 alongside Minx Elfin and Magma Wilda and won round 1 and 2. Even though Helios MK2 knocked away Elfin and Wilda, Drago managed to beat Maxus Helios MK2 without being in Maxus form due him using a very strong Perfect Core Ability Card called Burning Infinity.
In All or Nothing, he battled Helios MK2 again by himself and won thanks to a Perfect Core Ability Card.
In BT: The Final Battle, he battled Dryoid in the first round alongside Magma Wilda and Helios MK2 and they won. In the second round, they didn't battle Dryoid instead he battled Farbros with Helios MK2 and lose due to the trap field and Professor Clay. The Pyrus Attribute energy was taken and the Vexos were finally able to activate The BT System.
In Exodus, he called all the Bakugan to run and get into the teleporter to escape to Earth. He and Helios MK2 go to New Vestroia alone and try to destroy the BT System while the others stay on Earth and take care of the Bakugan. After being encouraged by Wavern, he absorbed all the Six Attribute Energies in the BT System and evolved into Helix Dragonoid.
- Ability Cards
- Superior Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability and adds 200 Gs to Cross Dragonoid.
- Fire Reflector: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Shooting Dragon: Adds 500 Gs to Cross Dragonoid.
- Dragon Shield: Nullifies the opponent's ability, adds 300 Gs to Cross Dragonoid and adds 200 Gs to every other Bakugan on your team.
- Spinning Tornado: Brings the opponent's power level back to their base level.
- Burning Infinity: Subtracts 500 Gs from each opponent and adds 600 Gs to Cross Dragonoid. (Perfect Core)
- Maximum Maxus Dragon: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Cross Dragonoid. (Perfect Core)
- Shooting Tornado: Transfers 600 Gs from the opponent to Cross Dragonoid.
Cross Dragonoid was released in Japan in Pyrus, Ventus, Aquos, and Darkus. A Translucent Pyrus one was the Bakugan: Defenders of the Core DS Japanese version exclusive. He spins like Neo Dragonoid Vortex.
In Japan, the Pyrus version in BBT-04 and BST-09 comes with 540 Gs. The translucent Pyrus version in the Japanese Defenders of the Core DS Bundle comes with 580 Gs. The Darkus version in BST-09 comes with 500 Gs. The Aquos version in BST-09 comes with 540 Gs. The Ventus version in BST-09 comes with 500 Gs, along with the one from Evolution pack C.
The Anime Color version from BBT-07 A as well as all the other BBT-07 Cross Dragonoids is the one compatible with the Maxus Dragonoid Trap Parts.
- Cross Dragonoid is the first evolution of Drago that hasn't used a Fusion Ability.
- He is the first evolution of Drago to have four wings, and has arms fully separated from his wings.
- His Bakugan form bears striking resemblance to that of Lumino Dragonoid's.
- This is also the last evolution of Drago where he maintained his dragon-like appearance. After he evolved into Helix Dragonoid, he became slim, streamline and sleek like Apollonir.