Command Cards are a type of Gate Card that adds an unexpected element of surprise to a Battle. There are the standard G-Power Boosts and HSP scores, however, in the case of the Command Card, there is a direct order that both Brawlers must follow. The Command will systematically alter the course of a Battle and could very well decide the fate of the final winner.
Currently the Command Cards have been replaced by Copper/Bronze cards. However, the abilities of Copper/Bronze cards are sightly different from a Command Card's since some Copper/Bronze cards contain orders that boost a type of Bakugan, which was done by Character Card previously.
Anime Command Cards
- Energy Merge: Transfers 100 Gs from the opponent to your Bakugan.
- Element Merge: Transfers 200 Gs from the opponent to your Bakugan.
- Blood Power: Returns the Power Level of all Bakugan on the battle field to their base level.
- Mind Ghost: Automatically defeats two Bakugan whether they are friend or foe.
- Active Ghost: Automatically defeats an enemy Bakugan.
- Triple Battle: Allows another Bakugan to join the brawl.
- Hyper Merge: Adds 100 Gs to each of your Bakugan.
- Freeze Enemy: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent and prevents the opponent from activating abilities.
- Land Pressure: Immobilizes the opponent's Bakugan and subtracts 200 Gs from each opponent.
- Switchback: Switches all attribute-changing Bakugan back to their original Attribute.
- Capacity Booster: Returns all Bakugan to their base levels and activates the level 2 Battle Gear Ability.
- Quartet Battle: Enters two Bakugan in the battle.
- Joker's Wild: The Darkus attributed Bakugan wins unconditionally.
- Quick Sand Freeze: The winner Bakugan stays in the Gate Card.
- Peacemaker: All Bakugan on that card whether friend or foe return to their respective owners.