|First appearance||Runo Rules|
Centipoid (Japanese version 'Centipede' (センチピード Senchipīdo)) is a centipede-like Bakugan.
It is based on the insect the Centipede. It has two pincers that are larger than its head, which can penetrate hard armor. It has two tails that are razor sharp and antennas that sense predators miles away. It travels underground for sneak attacks and has an unbreakable, exoskeleton shell. It has fifteen pairs of legs.
Centipoid is a common Bakugan. It has been used by many Brawlers, but mainly Jewls, who has a Subterra Centipoid as her Guardian Bakugan. Billy Gilbert and Akira also have Subterra Centipoids. Chan Lee and Dan both had Pyrus Centipoids. Runo and Julio had their own Haos Centipoids. Kenji and Masquerade both have a Darkus Centipoid and Alice used a Darkus Centipoid (which she was afraid to use at first) in her battle with Klaus.
Another Darkus Centipoid was used by an illusionary Alice in Masquerade's battle with Exedra in Show Me What You've Got. An Aquos Centipoid was seen in Episode 46 when Marucho's Aquos Hazard changed Jenny's Subterra Centipoid into one, so it could participate in Marucho's Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack.
- Ability Cards
- Attractor: Has 2 different effects (the brawler decides which effect it does) (Subterra, Darkus)
- Adds an ally Bakugan on another Gate Card to Centipoid's battle.
- Brings an opponent to Centipoid's Gate Card.
- Desert Hole: Moves Centipod to another Gate Card. (Subterra)
- Spiced Assault: Adds 100 Gs to Centipoid and subtracts 100 Gs from each opponent. (Darkus)
- Grand Down: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card. (Darkus)
- Quick Sand: The Bakugan with the lowest G-Power wins the battle. (Subterra)
- ???: Brings all opponent Bakugan to Centipoid's Gate Card. (Darkus)
- Aquos Quadruple Chain Attack - Blue Lagoon Force Gate Special: (requires 4 Aquos Bakugan on your team to activate) (Aquos)
The Evo Tournament
A Darkus Centipoid appeared as the Guardian Bakugan for a boy named Jack, who nicknamed it Crawler.
In Japan, the Subterra version for BCV-06 and BCV-14 comes with 340 Gs and 500 Gs.
Centipoid was released in Series 3 of the Mega Keychain novelties.
- Centipoid is based off the real world centipede.
- Centipoid is seen in Pyrus form on the ability card Hurricane of fire.
- In the Anime, Centipoid was seen in every attribute except Ventus.
|Bakugan types (Bakugan Battle Brawlers)|
Apollonir · Bee Striker · Blade Tigrerra · Centipoid · Centorrior · Clayf · Cycloid · Dragonoid · Druman · El Condor · Exedra · Falconeer · Fear Ripper · Fifth Paladin · Fourtress · Frosch · Gargonoid · Gorem · Griffon · Hairadee · Hammer Gorem · Harpus · Hydranoid · Hynoid · Infinity Dragonoid · Juggernoid · Lars Lion · Laserman · Limulus · Manion · Mantris · Monarus · Naga · Oberus · Perfect Dragonoid · Preyas Angelo · Preyas Diablo · Rabeeder · Rattleoid · Ravenoid · Reaper · Robotallion · Saurus · Serpenoid · Siege · Silent Naga · Sirenoid · Stinglash · Tayghen · Tentaclear · Terrorclaw · Tigrerra · Tricloid · Tuskor · Ultimate Dragonoid · Warius · Wavern · Wormquake
|Video Game Exclusive|