Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||A New Beginning|
Boomix is a Bakugan Battle Gear. It is the longest and heaviest of all the cannons, which only the strongest Bakugan can lift. Battle Cannons fire guided lasers to attack the enemy. Boomix is a tremendously accurate Battle Gear which can hit a target from far away.
It appeared in episode 7 to fight Akwimos and failed.
In episode 23, it was used as an attempt to defeat Lumino Dragonoid, but failed.
In episode 24, it was used to try to attack Lumino Dragonoid, but Ren and Linehalt aimed it and blasted it at Dharak Colossus.
It appeared in episode 25 to battle against Dharak.
It appeared in the first round of episode 26 to battle against Aranaut.
In episode 34, Linehalt used it to attack Barodius' castle.
- Ability Cards
- Boomix Lock (Mega Blaster Lock): Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent.
- Boomix Dimension: Subtracts 400 Gs from each opponent and adds 400 Gs to Boomix.
- Mega Blaster Boost:
- Reference Card
- Darkus Effect: Flip a coin. If "heads", your Bakugan gets +100 G-Power.
- Ventus Effect: If you have more Bakugan in your used pile than your enemy, your Bakugan gets +100 G-Power.
- Unlike other Battle Gears that attach to the Bakugan's body in Bakugan form, Boomix is handheld.
- On Bakugan Dimensions, if Boomix is used to battle on your side it appears reversed the magnet bar faces you while the grip should be facing you.
- In episodes 1, 19, and 23, Ren called it "Mega Blaster", which is its Japanese name.
- Boomix can extend for sniper attacks. It was used by Ren and Linehalt to shoot at Drago and Dharak Colossus.