It's been a month since I posted my last blog so here is a new theory.
Screw Dan, that overpowered loser.
MASQUERADE/ALICE is the true hero and savior of all Bakugan! Here is why
- Masquerade, although evil at first and sending all those Bakugan to the doom dimension was good.
- He gave the people like Klaus, Chan Lee, and that stupid small kid Doom Cards which prompted Dan to experience true difficult battles and eventually evolve his Drago.
- He saved Drago in episode 2, he could have sent Drago to the Doom Dimension and everything would have been over.
- Without Masquerades interference the brawlers would have never knew about Hal-G and Naga that much and the world would probably be doomed.
- Without Masquerade sending Drago to the doom dimension Drago …
Read more >
Quick note, I'm back to a more regular schedule, the last few weeks were really busy. I'll be editing a lot soon, but I don't want to bury this blog, so I'll leave that for the next few days. Will probably finish up the card articles, and then focus on other things.
So, to the matter at hand. On Character articles, there's been an argument about using Appearance v. Character Design. Honestly, all these years we've been using the Appearance header, I didn't even realize that the Manual of Style said something different, or that the manual was even something outside of a default one.
In my mind, we should switch to solely Appearance, but if there's people with a stake in Character Design, I'm always open to ideas.
Hope this can resolve the impe…Read more >
we all know that fabia's neathian form shows that she has purple skin, and that serena's neathian form shows that she has a pinkish complexion. but why is this? aren't they sisters? Wouldn't it make more sense that their skin would be of the same colour since they're siblings?
the colour of fabia's skin is purple due to the fact that it used to symbolise royalty in history. wouldn't it make sense that serena's skin would be of the same colour since she is also of royal descent?
i don't know, but i'm thinking that perhaps serena isn't actually related to fabia. perhaps she was a noble that was appointed queen because fabia was too young at the time of her parent's demise (assuming that they're deceased). and with that, perhaps fabia regarded …Read more >
I've found more strange continuity errors in the show.... looks like the writers forgot everything. DISCUSS YOUR QUESTIONS AND ALL THESE ERRORS
Here is what I found:
- Somehow the Gundalia/Neathia Bakugan migrated to New Vestroia, unknown why. Ingram/Drago had never seen them before... now they're like "oh, we should go find a new home" and then pop up in NV and then come to Bakugan City???
- Angelo/Diablo randomly return in Season 4. Did they die or something? Did Marucho forget about them?
- Duel in the Dunes has a picture from GAME OVER, but that's impossible because that never happened in the dub, it was a deleted scene in the Japanese dub.
- Drago loses his ability to teleport people, such as in Reunion, where he brought everyone home. After the …
Read more >
I was watching Bakugan again, idk what that is.
Now here is a discussion, and it is talked about in Errors and Questions in Bakugan Anime.
How did Shun and Dan create the game? We had wars, ability cards, we had Vestals who probably made their own rule sets with the life points. They are the gods of Bakugan, they made everything. Who does Masquerade think he is? Dan could just be like "oh, there cannot be Darkus Bakugan in battle" and then he would never have sent all those Bakugan to the Doom Dimension.
Maybe they removed the G-Power because it was no game anymore? Perhaps the purpose of Bakugan is really just monsters used for war and destruction? Who does Mag Mel think he is? Dan Kuso made the game alongside emo ninja and they can do whate…
Read more >