|First appearance||Quilt's Temple|
Japanese Official Website
The light crystal which appears in the chaotic atmosphere can absorb the powers of all Bakugan, purifying them with its own ability and then releasing them. ( )
Blan Shoult is equipped with BakuTech Convert System which enables part exchange within the same type of Bakugan that two Gold Metal Crosses are on its arms and a normal Cross is on its head. Blan Shoult has a special feature called 'Shock Regulator System' in which force at the lower part can be absorbed and transferred to the upper part.
- Moon Shoult
- Amplify Power
- BTC-22 Blan Shoult regular version (released June 24, 2011)
- G-Power variation(s): 540, 580
- BCV-21 Blan Shoult G (Black color with Gold Metal Cross) in BakuTech Expansion Pack "White Glitter"
- G-Power variation(s): 560, 580
- BTC-55 Blan Shoult Kai (Purple color with Normal Crosses)
- G-power variations(s): 640, 650
- Blan Shoult was once named Vorganov (ヴォルガノフ Boruganofu) when it is released as regular version, and Demon Type (悪魔タイプ/アクマタイプ Akuma Taipu) tentatively when it is released as Blan Shoult Kai.
- Blan Shoult was the first BakuTech to have more than two Crosses on one Bakugan.
- Blan Shoult was the first BakuTech to have its special pod ability (i.e. Shock Regulator System) to be copied in another BakuTech.