Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||Colossus Dharak|
Barias Gear's large and sharp alloy disks can be operated with tremendous accuracy during battle. The disks can also act as body armor for protection. Although thinner than most gear, it's strength is unmatched. Its flash laser cannon nullifies opponent’s abilities.
In episode 26, it helped Lumagrowl defeat Aranaut and kill Jin in a flashback.
In episode 35, it helped Lumagrowl defeat Aranaut, Coredem, and Blitz Dragonoid.
In episode 37, it was used by Kazarina to try to help Lumagrowl battle Aranaut, but it wasn't enough to defeat Aranaut due to Lumagrowl being distracted by Kazarina's death.
- Ability Cards
- Barias Gear Lightning (Level 1 class ability):
- Barias Gear Thunder Bolt (Level 2 class ability):
- Barias Gear Delta Lion (Barias Gear Deucalion in the Japanese version) (Level 3 class ability):
- Reference Cards
- Haos Effect: If you lose this battle by more than 300 G-Power, you may move one Gate Card in the field that has no standing Bakugan on it to your used pile.
- Aquos Effect: Flip a coin. On heads, the Bakugan swap Attributes.
- Barias Gear was the only Battle Gear of the major Twelve Orders' to show all three of its Battle Gear abilities.
- Its Level 3 Ability, Barias Gear Deucalion, is a reference to Deucalion, the son of the Titan Prometheus in Ancient Greek Mythology.