On this page, help will be asked for, agreements made, and ideas will be debated, important ones will need consensus to pass. (still work in progress, can be changed)
- This is not like passing a policy, anyone can share their views.
- Requests that need consensus will take from 1 week at the least to 3 weeks at the max.
- They will be closed by a bureaucrat, (or admin if 'crat is unavailable.)
- Any Bureaucrat caught closing the consensus in his favor instead of the community's will be blocked for three weeks and his/her 'crat and admin rights will be taken away. If their is no other 'crat to do so, the admin with the most edits and still regularly contributes will become the new 'crat.
- With Concerns and Requests, users discuss things that they need help doing.
- Any user trying to, "game the system" will be blocked.
- Of course, this is just the skeleton. Anything can be changed about it.
12.23.2011 from TCtheRogue - What are the overall plans for this group with all the changes that have happened with Bakugan? I didn't realize there were still people working on it, so I am not sure what you are looking for now. I used to edit pages for techincal / spelling / grammatical errors. Still have the need? TC (talk) 17:57, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Woah, TC, long time no see! And can you clarify what you mean by "overall plans"? We're still going to continue doing what we're doing. Trust me, we certainly require your services. We're also planning on making some more Projects after we clean up the ones we're dealing with right now. --DQ13 ~ Did we change the world, or did the world change us? 20:09, December 23, 2011 (UTC)
Current Open Issues/Requests:
I say that if someone removes a Warning from their talk page, they instantly receive a month-long block or more. Removing a Warning is a clear indication that the user refuses to accept the Policies, and thereby has no place in this Wiki. Anyone in disagreement? --Ti accorgi delle voci senza voce? Are you aware of that which has no voice? 14:57, August 26, 2011 (UTC)
List of Unknown Bakugan page
Do you guys want to delete this? We don't use it at all, and there'll soon be no need for it. 14:56, August 13, 2012 (UTC)
Admins and 'crats, file old and finished stuff here: Bakugan Wiki:Ideas and Requests/Archive