Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bakugan: Battle Trainer|
Bakugan Battle Brawlers: Battle Trainer is a Bakugan game for the Nintendo DS. It has a few minigames, and it's also a remake of Bakugan Battle Brawlers (video game). There are thirty Bakugan to collect, similar to the last game.
One month ago, a spaceship called the Dark Star has abducted most of the Earth's Bakugan. To make matters worse, Dan has forgotten all of that! In order to rescue the captive Bakugan, Dan will have to train himself and his Bakugan in order to beat the kidnappers, who call themselves the Regulars.
Near the finale, the Brawlers discovered that Professor Trecov is Vector, and he stole all Bakugan from Earth with his pals Aurock, Viper and Mantis. Vector reveals his plan to take the Silent Core and create the Ultimate Bakugan. After the final battle, he escaped while claiming revenge on Dan.
In the game's ending, Masquerade appears angered because of the Regulars' failure, revealing that they were working for Naga and the Doom Beings. Masquerade claimed to take down the Brawlers himself. It was once believed that if you get all Bakugan to level 12 and maximum G-Power that you may battle Masquerade. This was recently proven wrong.
The game takes place between Bakugan Battle Brawlers episodes 37 and 38.
- When you get Ultimate Dragonoid it is actually a Pyrus Naga in ball form.
- When you train Angelo on "Defense", it shows Preyas, not Angelo.
- When you train Warius on "Defense", it shows a Pyrus Warius rather than the Darkus one in the game.
- When training a Subterra Bakugan on "Attack", the hologram is a Pyrus Saurus not a Subterra Saurus.
Confirmed Bakugan and how to Unlock them
- Aquos Juggernoid - Beat Arena 7
- Aquos Reaper - Beat Arena 18
- Aquos Robotallion - Beat Arena 25
- Aquos Sirenoid- Beat Arena 5
- Darkus Alpha Hydranoid - Beat Arena 25
- Darkus Centipoid - Beat Arena 2
- Darkus Fear Ripper - Beat Arena 25
- Darkus Laserman - Beat Arena 8
- Darkus Stinglash - Beat Arena 19
- Darkus Warius - Beat Arena 16
- Pyrus Fortress - Beat Arena 14
- Pyrus Gargonoid - Beat Arena 24
- Pyrus Griffon - Start of the game
- Pyrus Siege - Beat Arena 11
- Pyrus Terrorclaw - Beat Arena 21
- Pyrus Ultimate Dragonoid - Beat Arena 3 (ball form Pyrus Naga)
- Subterra Cycloid - Beat Arena 10
- Subterra Hammer Gorem - Beat Arena 17
- Subterra Manion - Beat Arena 22
- Subterra Saurus - Beat Arena 4
- Ventus Bee Striker - Beat Arena 12
- Ventus Falconeer - Beat Arena 20
- Ventus Harpus - Beat Arena 1
- Ventus Monarus - Beat Arena 15
- Ventus Ravenoid - Beat Arena 23
- Ventus Storm Skyress- Beat Arena 9