Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bakugan: Rise of the Resistance|
DS Box art
|Release Date|| November 8, 2011 (United States)|
|Genre||Action / Sci-Fi Fantasy / Adventure|
|ESRB Rating||E10+: Fantasy Violence|
|Available on||Nintendo DS (NDS)|
|Predecessor||Bakugan: Defenders of the Core|
It is based on the Bakugan anime season, Bakugan Battle Brawlers: New Vestroia. The new battle mode uses a new fighting engine similar to that of a Tower Defense game.
A mysterious new group of Bakugan is invading New Vestroia. It's up to you and the Resistance to defend against these unknown new foes in their attempt to create the most powerful Bakugan yet! Travel through different lands of New Vestroia and control your personal Bakugan on the battlefield. You must become the greatest general of all in order to free the Bakugan and save New Vestroia from evil forces.
- Play as Dan or one of five other Resistance members.
- Over 30 levels across six expansive areas to explore and conquer
- Over 80 elemental variations across 34 Bakugan
- Upgrade your Bakugan during and between battles
- Take full on command of your very own army of Bakugan
- Battle wave after wave of enemy Bakugan
- Packed with real-time, action packed Bakugan brawling
The game features five different locations, which can be accessed through Eva's Ship:
There is a total of 32 battles in the whole game, for more detail, see: List of Battles in Bakugan: Rise of the Resistance
- Hurranian Scientists
- Hurranian Guards
- Hurranian Lieutenant
- Evil Eva
- Ace Grit
- Rubanoid + Destrakon Gear
- Coredem + Rock Hammer
- Akwimos + Gigarth
- Plitheon + Vilantor Gear
- Aranaut + Battle Crusher
- Linehalt + Boomix
- Clawsaurus /////
- Ramdol /////
- Verias /////
- Farakspin /////
- Krowll /////
- Premo Vulcan /////
- Hawktor + Swayther /////
- For some reason, even though it is based on Bakugan: New Vestroia, there are more Gundalian Invaders and Mechtanium Surge Bakugan in it than Bakugan from New Vestroia.
- Dan's outfit on the cover art is that of his first-arc Mechtanium Surge outfit, even though the game uses Dan's New Vestroia outfit.
- This game was originally going to be for the Nintendo 3DS, However, since the 3DS wasn't selling as well as planned, it became a Nintendo DS exclusive.
- The only real Bakugan in this game are the Brawler's Bakugan and their traps. The others are just replications and the ultimate ones are clones of the originals, with the exception of Knight Percival.
- The game was first rumored to be based on Gundalian Invaders, but it was revealed to be another New Vestroia based game.