This article has been rated as a Middle quality article. Please help edit it to improve it even more.
This article is about something that has just been released or is unreleased. It may contain incorrect information.
|First appearance||The Day New Vestroia Stood Still|
Aluze (アリューズ) was the second Guardian Bakugan mechanical Lync Volan in Bakugan: New Vestroia. It was created by Professor Clay to replace Altair, which was destroyed by Baron. Aluze was destroyed in episode 47 by Hydron.
Aluze is the third Mechanical Bakugan (and second Mechanical Guardian) used by Lync. Aluze has some features of Altair, but they are upgraded versions of them. Aluze has three pairs of optical sensors instead of having one pair like Altair. Aluze's body is a bulkier jet version of Altair's but is similar to Wired. It has the same two legs as Altair only in green and with no tail. Its body has no spinning ring inside it. Aluze has two large spikes on its back and bottom in the form of a cross from front view. It also has turrets and lasers on its back and below. It flies fast as a jet. Aluze's wings are slanted, square-like and closed gliding black wings, compared to Altair's hovering wings which are open, also it's wings have cannons on them. Unlike Altair, it has two lasers in its mouth instead of one. It also resembles a satellite that can go to higher altitude, even to space. It attacks unexpectedly from the sky. His most powerful ability is Sky Impact.
Aluze first appears in episode 30, where it was used by Lync to battle Shun and Master Ingram. It had Master Ingram on the ropes in round one, until Shun threw Storm Skyress out, defeating Aluze. Later in round 2, when Ingram had shown he is not ready for his new powers, Skyress takes over telling Ingram to sit the rest of the battle out. In round 2 Aluze was having Skyress hurt severely, until Shun threw Master Ingram out again (this time ready for his powers). Aluze got knocked out and put to shame by Master Ingram, thus making Lync lose the brawl.
In episode 34, Aluze tagged along with Macubass to take down Blade Tigrerra and Magma Wilda. In round 1, Macubass did most of the fighting, until he was sent in at the right time to blast them into submission, which made Mylene and Lync won the first round. Later in round 2 Aluze was knocked out early, making Macubass battle two on one, but Macubass still won and managed to take the Subterra Energy from Magma Wilda.
In episode 47, Aluze and Lync battle Hydron and his Dryoid. In the first round, he easily managed to beat Dryoid, but in the second and third round he was badly outmatched by Dryoid, which made Lync lose the brawl and lead to Aluze's destruction.
- Ability Cards
- Giga Armor: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to Aluze.
- Thunder Stripper: Aluze exchange their strength gs with your opponent.
- Stormy Boomerang: Makes the opponent returns to its base level.
- Blaster Bind: Nullifies all abilities the opponent.
- Air Lance: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Dora Cannon: Adds 400 Gs to Aluze.
- Drive Storm: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card and subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Mega Bind: Adds 300 Gs to Aluze.
- Sky Impact: Adds 500 Gs to Aluze.
- Fusion Ability Cards
- Aero Aegis: For each skill that the opponent uses Aluze receives 200 Gs.
- It, Dryoid, and Boriates are the only Mechanical Bakugan to have Fusion Abilities.
- Aluze somewhat resembles Dharak.
- Aluze's name originates from a plane name.
- He is Altair's "upgrade", in a matter of speaking.
- Aluze's wings spread out similar to Wired's.
- Aluze is unequalled when it comes to aerial combat, but knocking it to the ground would make him motionless and able to be easily damaged by enemy attacks.
- Aluze's main weak point is its underbelly cannon. Damaging it would cause Aluze to short circuit and fall to the ground.