Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|First appearance||Spectra Rises|
Alto Brontes evolved from Mega Brontes. He has become mean spirited and gains more energy from defeated Bakugan. He has an extra set of arms to battle multiple Bakugan at once. His strength has grown ten times stronger, but has made him slower. A bright white circle on his chest can freeze a charging Bakugan with a single blast.
Alto Brontes appears in episode 31, Gus used the Chaos Ability X on Mega Brontes and he was forced to evolve. Mega Brontes evolved into Alto Brontes due to this forced evolution.
In episode 33, Volt Luster and Gus Grav brawl because Volt wants Brontes back. During the battle Gus says, "He screamed out your name, Volt," to fill Volt with anger. Volt loses to Gus, but Brontes is thrown away once again by Gus. He ends up somewhere in some sort of desert like region in New Vestroia. Afterwards, he cries, "Volt, save me!", in the same place Dan and Baron entered New Vestroia after Mira left. He and Volt were never reunited.
- Ability Cards
- Wizard Proxy: Transfers 300 Gs from the opponent to a Bakugan on your team.
- Atmosphere: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Alto Brontes.
- Black Gates: Nullifies the opponent's Gate Card.
- Shining Nightmare: Nullifies the opponent's Ability Card and adds 400 Gs to Alto Brontes.
- Sprite Glow: Nullifies the opponent's Ability Card and subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Magic Dice: Rolls a dice; its effect depends on the number.
- Rolling a 4: Subtracts 200 Gs from the opponent.
- Rolling a 6: Reflects the opponent's ability.
- Rolling a 1: Adds 200 Gs to Alto Brontes.
- Trance Rapture Illusion:
Its Aquos version has 550 Gs.
|Pyrus:||650 Gs (Translucent), 680 Gs (BakuCore)|
|Aquos:||550 Gs (BakuCore, BakuSteel)|
|Haos:||520 Gs (Translucent), 640 Gs (BakuCore, BakuFlip, BakuSteel)|
- Brontes is the only Bakugan that Spectra and Gus evolved that lost his own will (he fought against evolving with Chaos Ability X).
- Alto Brontes was the only non-Trap Bakugan from the second half of New Vestroia to be released as a toy in North America.
- Alto Brontes was the first Bakugan to have ridges sticking out of his ball form to the extent that he was nearly impossible to roll. As such, every future Bakugan to have ridges that prevented them from rolling was said by fans to suffer from "Alto Brontes Disease."
- His scythe in the anime has an uncanny appearance to Reaper's scythe in the first anime, except his is Haos colored and Reaper's is Darkus.
- His Bakugan form looks almost exactly like Mega Brontes, but with two extra arms.
- Alto Brontes is the only Bakugan evolved with Chaos Ability X that had no Fusion Abilities.