|First appearance||Final Fury|
Attachable wings allow a Bakugan monster to fly at supersonic speed. The wings rotate to allow the wearer to hover in the air. Made from dense metal, it can sustain multiple blows. Super giant energy bolts can be discharged from Airkor to defeat opponents. It starts sparkling inside the green ore-like parts on the chest. And the lights spread into a large-size ore attached to the wings. Then, a number of bright light balls shining in green come out and coat around Dharak. The lights become the weapon, which protects Dharak as well as the energy shots, which zap to the opponents. When activated, the wings also sparkle, and it discharges a powerful light wave like a seven-colored prism to all directions.
- Ability Cards
- Airkor Zayin:
The Gold version has 50 Gs, the Silver version has 70 Gs, and the Copper version has 60 Gs. The set 2 Gold version has 70 Gs. The Deluxe Copper version has 120 Gs. The Deluxe Gold version has 110 Gs. Its closed form is similar to Terrorcrest.
- Ventus Effect: If your opponent plays an Ability Card, flip a coin. If heads, the Ability Card has no effect.
- Subterra Effect: If your enemy's Gate Card bonus is 100 Gs more than yours then they get no bonus.
- Special Ability: Divebomb. Light attack; move forward; mid and close.
- Gold: Agility and Willpower (1 Time)
- Silver: Strength and Agility (1 Time)
- Airkor is the only Battle Gear with an AoE (Area of Effect) ability.
- Airkor, along with Razoid and Battle Turbine, were the only 3 Twelve Orders Battle Gear that did not show anything higher than a Level 1 Battle Gear Ability.
- Its bottom wings look like Dreadeon's shoulder spikes. It is entirely possible that this may have been an inspiration for the design choices of Dreadeon.